منتديات ابناء السقاى
يا ضيفنا لو زرتنا لوجدتنا نحن الضيوف وانت صاحب المنزل اهالي السقاي يرحبون بكل زائر ويسعدنا تسجيلك معنا (إدارة المنتدى)
منتديات ابناء السقاى
يا ضيفنا لو زرتنا لوجدتنا نحن الضيوف وانت صاحب المنزل اهالي السقاي يرحبون بكل زائر ويسعدنا تسجيلك معنا (إدارة المنتدى)
منتديات ابناء السقاى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المنتدى الجامع لأبناء السقاى الكبرى

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Islam and the Arab Invasion of Africa.!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
wad alwasila

عدد المساهمات : 58
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/01/2010

Islam and the Arab Invasion of Africa.! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Islam and the Arab Invasion of Africa.!   Islam and the Arab Invasion of Africa.! I_icon_minitimeالسبت 30 يناير - 22:58

[left]This is a really clever brain washing
a person called Dr. Ray Hagins
in his speech i a church was talking about Arabic or " Islamic " invasion into Africa
he asked the right questions, but he got the wrong answers. and i think he meant it and intentionally gave the wrong answers to the listeners in a purpose of get their mind into his message about " The Arabic Invaders".
He make from the African American Muslims an invaders escaped from racism in America.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
wad alwasila

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Islam and the Arab Invasion of Africa.!   Islam and the Arab Invasion of Africa.! I_icon_minitimeالسبت 30 يناير - 22:58

wad alwasila

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Islam and the Arab Invasion of Africa.!   Islam and the Arab Invasion of Africa.! I_icon_minitimeالسبت 30 يناير - 22:59

wad alwasila

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Islam and the Arab Invasion of Africa.!   Islam and the Arab Invasion of Africa.! I_icon_minitimeالسبت 30 يناير - 23:08

By the end of this i think that we have to start thinking over other ways, not just to fight back against these ideas or to defending for our religion, but also to correct the wrong ideas all over the world about Islam

Islam and the Arab Invasion of Africa.!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات ابناء السقاى :: المنتدى الاسلامى-
انتقل الى: